Monday, August 16, 2010

Dear Kylee,
You are a sweetest person I had ever met. THANK YOU SO MUCH for earning money for a Philipino Family's Christmas. You don't know how much that means to me. I was so happy to hear that I started crying. The Philipino's are extremely poor, and I wish I could do more for them, but I don't have much money. So thank you for caring about them, just as much as I do. To answer your question, I live on about 100 dollars a month. That pays for my house, food, transportation, and personal hygiene items. My day off is only half a day, we go to work in the evenings. So during the morning, I wash my clothes in buckets of water, because we don't have laundry machines. So Laundry usually takes me 2 hours. Then we clean the house. After that, we go to the Palengke (the market) and go buy food for the week. We have 2 hours of study time, go email and then our P-day is over. being a full time missionary we don't have a day off, its called preparation day. We prepare for the whole week, so then each day all we are doing is teaching and visiting people.

Wow school is starting for you now! Time goes by so fast! You will have to tell me all about your classmates. What sports are you playing now? Are you still playing soccer? When I get back home, we can go play sports together, because I love playing all sports. Maybe you'll be better then me! In fourth grade I used to love playing football with the boys. I was a tomboy when I was little. I loved playing catch with dad outside. I hear your good at soccer. I bet you are getting soo good.

Anyway, I love you so much. Thank you for writing to me. I really appreciate it. If you want to write me again, you should dear elder me, because I get that letter in the middle of the week, so its fun to get mail other than monday. Take care. Always remember God loves you. He knows you so well. God knows when your happy and when your sad. Always pray to him, and he will help you through anything. When you were baptized, you received the gift of the holy ghost. That is the best gift in the world. God can speak to you through the holy ghost. The holy ghost can tell you things inside your heart. Always listen to the holy ghost, and you will always be happy. I promise you that.

Much love. I think about you a lot.

Sis. Rachelle Hancock

No comments:

Post a Comment